3ds max game specific?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thewiruz

Jun 10, 2001
Stockholm
thewiruz.blogg.se
hello i have been looking around the web but cant find eny explination/Tutorial on eny mesh creation.Doesnt need to be at
unreal.What i need is advice on how i create a house in a easy way.I know
how to do it in high poly way but i need it to be lowpoly so is there any tutorial around for Max,Maya,lightwave ? it doesnt need to be for a specific 3D application eather.Just so i can get some advice

Also vegitaion such as trees and bushes.I know how to create the mesh but i also need to know how i do the alphamaps so i guess its more a texture setup tutorial

And a classic question is how meny polys i can have in my level?

Thanks guys :rolleyes:

Slyrr77

Apr 25, 2004
If youse wants tutorials, I advise you to visit
www.planetquake.com/polycount

and hit their RESOURCES panel in the left margin. They've got game-specific resources, tutorials, tools and whatnot for maps, models, skins, anything you might desire.

As to mesh creation, the EPIC UDN website also has lots of tips and instruxions on the subject - didn't they ballyhoo it heavily before the game was released?

Anyway, the planetquake site should give you a great head start....

Slyrr