Decoy mutator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smk_Fatality

*Smk*_Fatality
Oct 26, 2004
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Has anyone every thought of a mutator that puts out a replica of your self. I was just thinking about the good and the bad things about it. Can anyone tell me what they think would be the cons and pros of this idea. :y5:

shaggy_2_dope

Banned
Jan 26, 2005
um theres a glitch for that and it would be cool if u didnt have to do the crouch thing but thats only on 2k3 so wut do i know right

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
A replica? You mean something like the hologram in Duke Nukem 3D? If so, I think it wouldn't be very usefull: it would only take a second max of 'distraction'; on some occasions, the dummy would even be considered to be an idler/typer and be completely ignored (until someone starts playing statue...after which everyone throws a couple rockets at not-moving players all the time).

shaggy_2_dope said:
um theres a glitch for that and it would be cool if u didnt have to do the crouch thing but thats only on 2k3 so wut do i know right
Replica...glitch...crouch...
Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean here? :confused: Was there a bug in 2k3 that puts a replica from yourself if you crouched or something?

shaggy_2_dope

Banned
Jan 26, 2005
well if ur on a ledge and ur crouchin u go forward and to the other ppl will se u fall but ur still on top so thier shootin at ground givin u a chance to shoot them

shaggy_2_dope

Banned
Jan 26, 2005
ok look wen u do this the real u is invisible completely so they only see the fake one

oh yea wut is Xfire