Levels4You bonus pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
n00bkillin said:
It's not a pimp, it's an opinion thread.
Ehm...yes. But you're not going to get much opinions if you don't provide links so people can check things out for themselves.

And another thing: maybe you better tell us something of what to expect...As in: how many and what types of levels we can expect.

EDIT: notes on sig no longer apply[/SIZE]

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
UT2004 runs better than UT2003. :con:

Edit: Just played the pack. Wow. These maps are either bad or worse. One of the maps, Attrium, is the worst map I've EVER seen, thus I included a screenshot. I've seen a lot of maps, but this one takes the cake. It doesn't even have weapons! Look at the skybox for f*ck's sake! Another one, Infinity or whatever, is square rooms attached by incorrectly-made warpzones. It's supposed to give you the look of it going on forever, but all it really does is give you a nice HOM at the end of the halls. None of these maps flow with any sort of real playability. The best maps (I use the term "best" loosely) are GhostTrain and SkyHaven, but they're both floating platform maps - something no one actually wants to play on.

My advice: Stay away from this pack. I give it a 2/10.

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
I don´t like the site .
Some time ago , someone informed me about stolen Pics from SkinCity and using them in their gallery.I mailed them and after the mail they gave SkinCity credit for using the pics.
Well , it seems they started again without giving credit. :mad:

Example @ Levels4you

Funny , they watermark the watermarked SkinCity-Pics.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
True, but I probably should have worded it a bit different. They're not really floating platforms, per se. Just floating paths with no room to move around.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
SaD said:
I don´t like the site .
Some time ago , someone informed me about stolen Pics from SkinCity and using them in their gallery.I mailed them and after the mail they gave SkinCity credit for using the pics.
Well , it seems they started again without giving credit. :mad:

Example @ Levels4you

Funny , they watermark the watermarked SkinCity-Pics.

I've emailed the owner of the domain name. Let's see where we get with that.

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
Judgi by the comments in this thread, I don't particularly want to get this. Might as well, though--after all, I sometimes get a good laugh at the suckiness of things.