PDA

View Full Version : Iam back! and with DSL!

SoraUT
19th Jan 2005, 10:20 PM
I think the title sums up this post, unfortionatly i wont be playing with you guys this weekend. iam having a LAN party. Anyways iam back!

-AEnubis-
19th Jan 2005, 10:30 PM
That was quick... :tup:

hyrulian
19th Jan 2005, 10:56 PM
:clap: :cheers: :rockon: :crazydance: \o/

Enjoy your new-found high-speed gaming! :D

2int
19th Jan 2005, 11:07 PM
nice!

in our mailbox was a postcard from teh cable company. "Happy New 2005.. we just upgraded your account from 3mbps down to 6mpbs.

YAya

Taleweaver
20th Jan 2005, 01:54 AM
:clap: :cheers: :rockon: :crazydance: \o/

Enjoy your new-found high-speed gaming! :D

EDIT: aw...HH beat me to it

I_LoveToKill
20th Jan 2005, 06:38 AM
Yeah they 'upgrade' people here to, it's not realy a 'gift' since they do this instead of lowering the prices, then people get higher up/down speeds and continue paying the same price, they select who gets these 'gifts', people that is allready maxing out thier current line capacity most of the time does not get the upgrade 'gift' only people using less so it wont cost them a cent to give you more.

Some of them even started charging high prices to change your line capacity, so if you have, say 2mbit, you get upgraded to 4mbits and then discover that you could have stayed with 2mbit for a lot lower price now, then it costs you a lot to downgrade, even if its just a change in your line setup taking them all of 5 seconds to do.

Markedroids at work.

LooseCannon
20th Jan 2005, 08:54 AM
Very nice indeed. :) :tup: :cool: :cheers: :crazydance: :D :-) :clap: \o/ :rockon:

Oh, and :p

;)