WORLD WAR 2 !!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
H

Hertston

Sarge: "C'mon guys, we have to stay here and guard the nice red flag while the corp and Smudger run over there and get the pretty blue flag".

Hmm, if you want WW2 realism, get Hidden and Dangerous. If you must have ultraviolence, stick with SoF.

bullet2.gif

"The quiet ones, they are the ones who change the universe. The loud ones just take all the credit."

MoyDoy

Taking myself way too seriously
Apr 20, 2000
Östersund, Sweden
Visit site
Here`s a thought: Maybe he is interested in both WW2 games AND Unreal Tournament and would like to combine those two gamestyles. You know, the feeling from SPR and the unrealistic mayhem of UT.

-=NEO=-

Mar 31, 2000
Visit site
Can anybody tell me if there are World war 2
orientated CTF-Maps either in packs or by themselves.I read there will be a Saving Private Ryan series coming out soon (CTF)
As i am a great fan of saving private ryan,blood,guts,burnt intestines,severed limbs and especially REALISTIC WEAPONS AND BODY DEFORMATION (soF).
If anyone can help please reply.
thanks.