Looking for a partner !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
Anyone would like to go on igl 2v2 ladder with me ? See if we can make top 10?
Makes good experience and very challenging for me aswell so who want some ?

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well, I thought about it a little more today. I was originally gonna ask Digger to get on there with me, but then I realized how seldom hes on here playing UT, so that wouldn't work out.

I'll be your 3rd person if you want. :D

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I was hoping we could form a Team Boney.. We talked about this before, hell we beat MAV and DP already.. Let me know..

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Why dontcha take meat for now. Hes obviously dying to be on the 2v2 ladder. And then when you yell at him, he'll want to get better :lol:

Note to meat...
Dude, its you and one other person on your team. You need to be able to depend on that person, and that person needs to be able to depend on you. You gotta click with your teammate. Can you think of anyone that fits that description?

It doesn't even need to be someone from BuA. You can go on over there to your french friends and see if one of them want to do it with you ;)

Last edited:

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
i'm more of a team member, thats why i ask my team member before.

If you don't think you can depend on me, well maybe i cannot participate in any scrim or ladder match.

i think if i have a good skill person i hope to make top 10 out of what 25 teams ?
i don't think i can beat mav and dp but i can beat a lot of teams in there. Even Cyrax and skorp is on that ladder. I think i can do it. I made some progress and i gave TaztG a little more work to do against me on a 1v1. That's what i think

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Meat, the Intra Clan tourney will be starting when Steel gets back on Wed.. He stated it will be ready very soon. If you are deadset on joing the 2v2 Ladders then hook up with two other Assassins.. I think having three on a team is a good idea in case someone can't make it.
I think ICE might be interested now that he has a new PC.. How about You, ICE and Me.. Start a team just for kicks and see how good we can do..
Keep me posted... :)

MaverickEIG

Dec 29, 2004
yeah i noticed... who told you to fix it? :p

btw, you can try to play in the 2v2, if they click they don't have a complaint later.