Hidden AdminKick ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

utw-Mephisto

Guilty
Nov 20, 2004
Gibraltar
Is it actually possible to kick player as admin without letting them know that a admin kicked them ? So that they only get a message, Player has been disconnected or something ?

Either UT2Vote47 or UT2Vote48 ....

utw-Mephisto

Guilty
Nov 20, 2004
Gibraltar
Well, we hat already some cheater we kicked but sometimes people don't see if someone is cheating and startin to spam like "Admin abuse" and stuff ...

And going out of the game to start webadmin is not really nice ...

Do you know the ini setting for a silent kick, I mean without UT2Vote ? Maybe i could use the regular admin login for that ....

frogger187

eat. sleep. frag.
May 2, 2003
you can use webadmin to kick silently..or UTAN. webadmin make kick instant..UTAN will kick on next map change...i am not sure what message you get with webadmin kick but oyu don't have to be ingame to do it....but i know the UTAN kick only says 'player left the game'