problem playing downloaded onslaught maps in instant action

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cozzin_payne

Jan 14, 2005
O.K. here's my problem, I recently picked up a copy of UT2K4Mi, and was very happy with the results, except, none of the extracted onslaught maps will play. I checked the settings I know to check, and then followed up by making sure the newly installed maps were in my "maps" folder, and they were all there, but I can't play them. :mad: On the other hand, all of the downloaded DM and CTF maps run beautifully. Perhaps I need to rename the onslaught maps?? If anyone has any ideas, I sure would appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
It sounds like there are packages required by the maps that you don't have installed. What are some of the maps you have tried to install?

Do you have the ECE bonus pack installed? Many custom ONS maps require it. You should also make sure you have installed the latest patch (build 3339).

In the future, questions like this would better fit in the UT2004 section of the forums.