UTXMP UT2Vote setup?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nevar10

Sep 26, 2004
Hello guys
I'm considering adding the UTXMP Mod. Does anyone have this configured yet for
UT2Vote? From looking at the mod I think I would have to add UDNMatinee, XMP_RaptFX , XMP,
XMPWeapons, XMPVehicles and XMPUI to the vote packages with a DummyMut.

Other things:
GameClass="XMP.XMPGame"
MapPrefix="XMP"
Add the various paths in the UT2004.ini
Paths=../UTXMP/Maps/*.ut2
Paths=../UTXMP/System/*.u ?? foggy with this one
etc...

and move the UTXMP.ini file to UT2004 system folder?
Any help appreciated.
TIA

Imaginos

Deathball addict?
Sep 13, 2000
New Joisey, USA
Visit site
I split this to a solo thread for discussion.

No reason this shouldn't work exactly as you suspect. The packages need to be loaded in the same way as other mods, so definately give it a try and we'll assist as needed. Please, keep us posted!

Admittedly, I haven't tried that mod yet, but it's on my list to check out once it gets a little further past beta. If it has an escape menu to let you select player classes, that may be a problem.

nevar10

Sep 26, 2004
Will give it a try. Decision was just made to move that server to another provider so that will cause a delay. Man I hate that.. :(
Just setup us up Counter Strike: Source server that I don't really know diddle about so that will take a bit of my time too..