News on Rooster...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Danger_Dude

Feb 15, 2000
That's a damn good question.
Visit site
There has been much talk lately of Rooster's performance of his duties as forum moderator. Some of this talk has gone so far as to suggest that the mild-mannered barnyard animal we all know and love is, dare I say it, drunk with power?!?!?!?

As the self-proclaimed Matt Drudge of PuF, I have disturbing news to report. After extensive research into this situation, I have obtained this shocking image of the man we all know as Rooster:

enos2.jpg

This should be proof enough just how true that old saying is:

"Power corrupts, and absolutely power corrupts absolutely."

My fellow PuF'ers, we can only pray that with extensive therapy, consisting mostly of imbibing large amounts of natural foods such as barley, hops, and water, combined with the love and affection of his devoted wife and family, will pull the Rooster back from the brink. Fragging my *** 20 or 30 times might be good for his mental health as well.

Your humble servant,

DD

--------------------------------

As with most of my posts, this is all in good fun - I figure that Rooster will take this in the spirit of fun as it was intended.

For those of you that don't know about the Rooster, he's been around these forums so long that they have a new posting status "Rooster-like". They guy is a helluva UT player and goes out of his way to help anyone become a better player. I don't know him except through this forum, but I suspect I'd like to raise a beer with him.

A

Alarion-={FU}=-

ROFLMAO

Hahaha...Boss Hog...damn it's been a looooooong time since I've watched that show...whoa..

bullet2.gif

-=Alarion{FU}=-
{FU} Clan - Just for the fun of it! -

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I guess it's better than this:

AndyGriffith10.JPG

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm hal-like dammit!

hal{PuF}

[This message has been edited by hal (edited 04-20-2000).]

[This message has been edited by hal (edited 04-20-2000).]

Skumboy

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
well no one wants to look like a big red X hal /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter." -- James T. Adams

[Ci]Skumboy|PuF

Ripper069

Feb 8, 2000
Visit site
Alarion, that's not Boss Hog, that's Cleetus. (not sure of the spelling) /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Am I showing my age? /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

"Where Ever You Go, There You Are" Thunderdome

A

Alarion-={FU}=-

Thanks Roost. Yeah i was referring to what Thar T'Pak [=AA=] had said.... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

-=Alarion{FU}=-
{FU} Clan - Just for the fun of it! -

Ripper069

Feb 8, 2000
Visit site
Sorry, I guess I should more carefully... /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

Duh, it is in caps... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"Where Ever You Go, There You Are" Thunderdome

[This message has been edited by Ripper069 (edited 04-20-2000).]