Anyone??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lord Bane

Dec 24, 2004
Any of you ever get to play a proffesional UT player?? I downloaded a few demos of stryfe and Lauke and at first watching it i didnt think much of them but when i watched through the 3rd time i was amazed how they were shooting at corners knowing the opponet was there and i never even seen them lol.Its like they know the map so well ,they know where there going to come from and i know for a fact i could never even get 1 frag on any of those guys.I did however pick up alot of pointers watching them and im sure alot of you here are great gamers but have any of you gotten to play any of the pros and if so how did you do??

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
Yeah, I've seen a few of them drop by Ratman's. I was playing alone vs. one on DM-Grendelkeep. He was warming up for a match with some other pros. He did a shock combo on me while elevator jumping from the lower hall to the upper deck where I was, without trying much. There was no contest really, so I just said, "OK, from now on I just run away and see how long it takes for you to kill me."

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
By professional i take it you mean someone that's making money from their games via competition?

I think i've bumped into Lauke a couple of times. *shrug* plays well :)