wscript and weird things happening help!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[OF]candyman

Nov 24, 1999
OHIO
www.iamapervert.com
I have saw this running in the background on my computer the last few days (off and on). I dont know what program would use it but I was wondering if someone could have tapped into my system and planted something? some weird things have been going on lately. Even though I am not doing anything on the web (cable)the data light flashes an awful lot. I have black ice and it does not show anyone trying to break into my system, but I cannot figure out the data light blinking like I am accessing the internet through my modem. I do see a couple of hits per day of people trying to get into my system with various types of port probes and such. How can I tell where and what this data is? My black ice shows that the network is using data (sending or recieving) but I cant tell what is going where or what it is doing. HELP!@!
For the last hour it has not been flashing but I dont know why it flashes so much