Assassin Call 12/30/04

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Come out and meet our New Assassins. We will start out by giving MAV a Welcome Hug, and then go over a few maps. TwinTombs & Pistola would be a good start. DEV & BC, if you two get bored today check out Pistola for routes and defense positions.

BTW: Possible SCRIM tonite with MM. Don't worry its LGI 135/35 style of play with no Crap turned on. See Ya's later today..

Last edited:

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
We won 3 out of 4 games. How'd you know we had a scrim? :eek:

Not sure if I'm gonna be on time tonight. Going out to dinner with some friends. I'll most likely be back for scrim-time tho. One of these days we'll have to practice badneighbors. Simply because its the opposite of esprit :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Bonecrusher said:
We won 3 out of 4 games. How'd you know we had a scrim? :eek:

Not sure if I'm gonna be on time tonight. Going out to dinner with some friends. I'll most likely be back for scrim-time tho. One of these days we'll have to practice badneighbors. Simply because its the opposite of esprit :)

You posted it on the Match Page. Good Job.
Yea, we could work on Bad Neighbors. See Ya Later Tonite..

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
i will not be there because the world knows i'm working on thrsday's nite.

BTW we lost one game only because Beesee lost connection DEV and i had a ****ty ping on there server. That's the only reason ;-)

Bad-Target

Aug 29, 2002
East Coast, USA
Visit site
Bonecrusher said:
How'd you know we had a scrim? :eek:

I was going to play a few game last night, checked my buddy list and there you all were on our server playing another clan, so I guessed you all had a scrim. I wanted to spec the game , but decided not to bother you all for the password.