Altered State Seeks Web Design Help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Altered State hasn't been dormant, it's just been lacking a finished website. Have a look at the template that's in place. If you've got HTML and Flash skills and would like to help Altered State show all of the content they've prepared, send in an email.

Mia'cova

Oldskool Lurker
Jan 29, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Maybe I should also point out that it doesn't seem to load up in Firefox. I have some custom settings though. But apparently it's "weird" in Konqueror as well. Since many web designers use Firefox, it's probably good to make note of. I gave up looking at the weird source so I'll just not bother with that and leave you with a warning to use IE ;)