UnWheel MSUC Grand Finalist!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Jeff Morris said:
Epic Games announces the finalists for the Mod category for Grand Finals of the NVIDIA $1,000,000 Make Something Unreal Contest. To even make it to the Grand Finals is an amazing accomplishment for these dedicated and creative teams. To be selected as a finalist for the Grand Finals is to be the cream of the crop. Each and every one of these mods are the best of the best and worthy of play by all.

Deathball
Domain 2049
Frag.Ops
Strike Force
Troopers: Dawn of Destiny
Red Orchestra
Metaball
Alien Swarm
Air Buccaneers
Damnation
Robin Hood
Chaos UT2
UnWheel

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
IF you win the $1,000,000... don't forget to share some with your beloved fans / players (and in my case host of a dedicated server). :lol: :D

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
$n][pErMan said:
IF you win the $1,000,000... don't forget to share some with your beloved fans / players (and in my case host of a dedicated server). :lol: :D
Its 1 million total in cash prizes, computers, and $350,000 value for the Unreal engine licence. No one gets a million dollars thats just the total value of all the prizes across the entire contest. http://www.unrealtournament.com/ut2003/contest_categories_judged.php
this is the link to the break down

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
^^ ahhh ... thanks for clearing that up :) Although I must say... $1,000,000 would have motivated anyone to make a mod :p

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
$n][pErMan said:
^^ ahhh ... thanks for clearing that up :) Although I must say... $1,000,000 would have motivated anyone to make a mod :p

Yes but then anyone would've made a mod, and we'd have millions of *shudders* race or trials maps. Ugggh...

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
Yes but then anyone would've made a mod, and we'd have millions of *shudders* race or trials maps. Ugggh...
Ya .. id feel sorry for the poor fools who would have to judge such a horrid amount of junk. On a side note... there was about 4 or 5 of us playing in my server this afternoon... UnWheel is great when you have a bunch of people acctually playing at the same time. :D We need to get that one time thing going!

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
I'm waiting for 15 votes, or christmas. The more votes we get the more data we get and the more likely we are to get peeps on the servers.