Been a while, BuFers....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UncleThursday

teh suxx0r
Sep 6, 2004
Hell, AKA New Jersey
www.gamesarefun.com
But I had some problems with some models I installed, and my UT2004 had to be uninstalled because it just wouldn't work (would crash at start up).

Unfortunately, I've been busy at GamesAreFun, and I've needed the hard drive space that UT2004 was taking up (it was back up to 10 GB).

Once I move some stuff off this drive, I'll re-install and get back to playing.

Also, I put this in the UC2 forum, but in case anyone doesn't go there, here it is for ya:

Just for the BuFers out there that care, I've been granted at least a print interview with Epic about Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict for GamesAreFun.com.

I'm HOPING that they'll agree to a video interview, as I think it would rock, but with them finishing the game and such, I've been told all I can be promised is the printed interview.

They have most of the questions already, but if any BuFers have anything else I could add before I get the interview, I can see about adding them.

If you have any questions you would like me to try and ask, email me at unclethursday@gamesarefun.com with the subject: BuF UC2 Questions, or IM me. My AIM is UncleThursday, my Yahoo is unclethursday, and my MSN is unclethursday@hotmail.com (but this is rarely on, just a warning).

:rl: