PDA

View Full Version : Late DA2 Updates

spec_x
15th Dec 2004, 07:18 PM
Sorry all, this post is a tad bit late, but I've been rather busy :)

Work on DA has been going by quite smoothly lately and we've added quite a bit.

Fluxs has been hard at work like always working on the intro map a bit more making some tweaks, and I'm assuming getting some work on dragonfly done :)

[D] finally got his new monitor and I believe is or at least will be starting on Ruin2 soon.

I've been working on crash some more and have posted some new screenshots here (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showpost.php?p=1701298&postcount=23)

Abs has been coding quite regularly lately. We've now tweaked the weapon loadout on the classes and have tweaked speeds based on class as well. We've began work on class-specific abilities which will further seperate the classes and is proving to make everything a lot more fun and balanced :)

We're working on a new build and once that's all put together, we may start looking for beta testers to start helping us out. In which case, e-mail us (absolut@planetunreal.com) and let us know if you're intrested and we'll let you know.

Hope you all have a good day/night!

Dest
16th Dec 2004, 05:36 AM
I'm still pimping up DA2-Classic-Ruins atm,

I'm still trying out textures on the buildings and sun light tweaks.
And I will change the interiors completely I guess...

After I'm completely happy with Ruins, ill use all the textures, terrain, interiors for Classic-Ruins2.

Also a very cool screenshot of ruins :eek:
notice the terrain textures , skybox and the textures on the building (thx FluXs), and the ugly windows I replaced :P

spec_x
16th Dec 2004, 08:57 AM
groovin