PDA

View Full Version : Monster Bowl

DeathAdder
15th Dec 2004, 07:52 AM
anyone interested in competing in a contest on my server Jan. 1st? Thinking about having an all day monster-gibathon. for that day, all player stats start at level 1. I may have some other special contests that night.

if you want to enter in the contest, reply here. I will be putting a password on my server for this special event.

Phantom_Dream
15th Dec 2004, 02:09 PM
I do want to enter in the contest!

DeathAdder
22nd Dec 2004, 11:55 AM
wow, not much interest. people better post on the forum to get the password.

DeathAdder
27th Dec 2004, 11:22 AM
bump bump

I still plan to do this. I'm going to plan tonight how to do this (times, events, etc). I will try to post here and/or on my website.

Dark_Dust
27th Dec 2004, 04:31 PM
Well, since I can't post on your forum anymore due the host being hacked, I'll say it here.

If time suits me fine, I'll be there.
Sign me up. :)

DeathAdder
27th Dec 2004, 09:42 PM
http://www.light-central.com/tourn.html

there's the info. check the times

DeathAdder
28th Dec 2004, 01:05 PM
anybody know of a good advertising mutator for ut2k4? I used ServerAdSe for ut2k3, but would like a nicer on for my server so I can advertise about the MonsterBowl.

Oh, I am relocating my server from Dallas, TX to Atlanta, GA. What that means is even better pings for you EU players. This is the same location where I had my ut2k3 invasion server. I had a player, MK2_Br, that played on this server from Brazil, and got a ping around 160. I think the EU got around 110-120.

If it all works out well, I will just simply transfer the stats to the new server, while keeping the existing server up to run the MonsterBowl. Details later.

DeathAdder
29th Dec 2004, 07:43 AM
Well, I added ServerExt mutator with the RSS feed. I was hoping to find something a little bit easier for advertising on the server. I am sort of lazy, but really don't have the time between now and the MonsterBowl to write an rss file. ugh.

New server is up and running. I think EU players will ping 10-20 less than you are right now. GothGirl pinged at 118-124 there last night. It's actually a 16player server, but I will limit it to 10 for now.

DeathAdder
1st Jan 2005, 09:16 AM
MOnster Bowl has begun!!!
password is lbrocks

DeathAdder
1st Jan 2005, 11:20 PM
MonsterBowl is over.

Gamerc won. he got 500 level increase to his stats.

Parser
2nd Jan 2005, 12:39 PM
MonsterBowl is over.

Gamerc won. he got 500 level increase to his stats.

Oh my god. :o
He must've overtaken Gothgirl by now, surely?

DeathAdder
2nd Jan 2005, 07:34 PM
yes