Monster Bowl

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
anyone interested in competing in a contest on my server Jan. 1st? Thinking about having an all day monster-gibathon. for that day, all player stats start at level 1. I may have some other special contests that night.

if you want to enter in the contest, reply here. I will be putting a password on my server for this special event.

-]RONO[-_666

Apr 28, 2004
Well, since I can't post on your forum anymore due the host being hacked, I'll say it here.

If time suits me fine, I'll be there.
Sign me up. :)

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
anybody know of a good advertising mutator for ut2k4? I used ServerAdSe for ut2k3, but would like a nicer on for my server so I can advertise about the MonsterBowl.

Oh, I am relocating my server from Dallas, TX to Atlanta, GA. What that means is even better pings for you EU players. This is the same location where I had my ut2k3 invasion server. I had a player, MK2_Br, that played on this server from Brazil, and got a ping around 160. I think the EU got around 110-120.

If it all works out well, I will just simply transfer the stats to the new server, while keeping the existing server up to run the MonsterBowl. Details later.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Well, I added ServerExt mutator with the RSS feed. I was hoping to find something a little bit easier for advertising on the server. I am sort of lazy, but really don't have the time between now and the MonsterBowl to write an rss file. ugh.

New server is up and running. I think EU players will ping 10-20 less than you are right now. GothGirl pinged at 118-124 there last night. It's actually a 16player server, but I will limit it to 10 for now.