dynamic emmiters

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
Dynamic Emitters(plz help or at least say hi)

hey, im trying to make a weapon (with custom mesh i made) and i want to attach a emmiter to one of the bones, like the lightinggun's electricty, but with my own custom emitter. can anyone help plz? :( (how do i attach a class to the bone)

Last edited:

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Here you go this is taken from the speed combo.

Code:
LeftTrail = Spawn(class'SpeedTrail', P,, P.Location, P.Rotation);
P.AttachToBone(LeftTrail, 'lfoot');

Mind you thats attached to a pawn. Also the headlights might be another good one, or the dirt effects that come from the wheels of the vehicles.

Hope this helps you out.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
thanks...i poked around SniperRifle's code and found something almost just like that, though the attached actor has to get derstoyed when you drop gun/switchit/play firining. thanks! that finishes it...i'll let you know when my gun is done.