Question: Your WoDMas List

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

debucode

More twisted than evil, man and machine.
Feb 20, 2004
Seattle, WA
What do you want to see in terms of mods and such in the new year?

Here's one:

I want a weapon that absorbs the fire modes of other weapons, except sometimes it gets their properties mixed up.

Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
That would be cool.

Right now, I'd like:

A puppet-master gun that takes control of an enemy for X seconds, while all he can do it watch and scream.

Because it would be so fun to write the code for.

And last night I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool to have a DDR machine in UT? It would have a little screen with the arrows falling down, and you wouldn't need actual foot sensors, you'd just look at the last movement keys pressed.​

Last edited:

debucode

Feb 20, 2004
Seattle, WA
Puppet Master Gun is a good idea. Or a hypno gun - if you look at it when it fires you get hypnotized. Or something.

DDR - that could be pretty good in game (lights go down, spotlights comes on, everybody dances).

I was kind of hoping a bunch of elves would sneak into my house and program some mod stuff for me in time for the new year but I'm not sure if that is going to happen.

debucode

Feb 20, 2004
Seattle, WA
Here's another:

I want a gametype where each team has the goal of filling a big treasure chest. The catch is, you can steal the other team's entire treasure chest, but you need two people to be able to move it.

I assume you can make the treasure chest be some kind of vehicle and fake it...

debucode

Feb 20, 2004
Seattle, WA
Postal said:
I would like to see some new blood in out forums.

I don't know what it was like before since I haven't posted for very long (and don't post very much and don't really know what's what around here), but things seem like they could use some livening up or something.