How.......................

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
I was just wonderin

How dya get aproper game of Ra going?

It just seems to stay on one arena forever on my comp.....i thought it was best of three or something.

Somebody tell us the sequence from top ta bottom.....please /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

------------------
"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

"I am the alpha and the omega!"-THE FIRST AND THE LAST..

Baron_Samedi|PuF

BeerGun

consultant in beerology
Feb 2, 2000
Toronto area
Visit site
I'm still trying to figure out ver. 1.25, but this is basically how it works if you want to play a certain arena.
Each map is broken into several arenas, some contain up to 7 or 8. Choose a map, let's say RA-Warren for example, launch game, before game starts another menu appears, click on the "next arena" bar to cycle thru the various arenas belonging to that map. In RA-Warren the last arena is a 16 player one. When you find the arena you want you must first create a team for yourself. Once that is done click on "enter arena". Once inside the arena bring down the console and type "addbots #" to set up the teams of bots you want to play against. No quotes, and # is the number of single player teams or 2 player teams you want to face off against. Put the console away and the match will begin in about 8 seconds.

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
I can do all that and play in one arena....but isn't RA supposed to be a tournament where you can fight thru all the maps to get to the top?

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

"I am the alpha and the omega!"-THE FIRST AND THE LAST..

Baron_Samedi|PuF

BeerGun

consultant in beerology
Feb 2, 2000
Toronto area
Visit site
Yes I believe that's how it's supposed to work, but may be one of the things they haven't got quite perfected yet. I have a RA question for anyone who might know. You have to set a time limit for RA to switch to the next arena. In ver. 1.1 the game would back out to the RA menu and you had to choose the next arena manually. In ver. 1.25 I'm finding that after time has expired, I am back at the RA menu again, but now it's switched to the next map altogether. When I choose an arena on this next map, it lets me setup my team and addbots etc. But it tells me my team is not in line to play. I'm assuming because RA thinks I'm still playing the previous map, if any of this makes any sense.
Shouldn't the next arena load automatically without you having to recreate your team all over again, or relaunching the game? Either I'm doing this wrong, or this is one of the bugs that caused them to pull the mod til it's all fixed. This is all in practice mode, I haven't tried to play online yet.

bullet2.gif

soon the gypsy queen, in a glaze of vaseline, will perform on guillotine, what a scene.. what a scene.. E.L.P.