DM skills have gone down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fire20000

May 8, 2001
Visit site
Lately I've been sucking so bad, I really dont know why. Just 5 days ago, I was doing pretty good, was always getting >50% effeciency, but these past 2 days, I have really sucked. Yesterday, I went on a server and was on an 0-5 start, it was horrible, then I went on 2 more servers and it was just as bad. I'm not sure if its me, or the game. It seems like everyone is moving faster than me all the time, and lately dodge-jumping for me has been
laggy as hell, and my AIM is sucking also, any tips?

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Fire20000 said:
Lately I've been sucking so bad, I really dont know why. Just 5 days ago, I was doing pretty good, was always getting >50% effeciency, but these past 2 days, I have really sucked. Yesterday, I went on a server and was on an 0-5 start, it was horrible, then I went on 2 more servers and it was just as bad. I'm not sure if its me, or the game. It seems like everyone is moving faster than me all the time, and lately dodge-jumping for me has been
laggy as hell, and my AIM is sucking also, any tips?

You prolly have a brain tumor that is affecting your aim.

I'd get a Cat Scan immediatly.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Take time out, rest, play something else, run a defrag, check for spyware, check for malware, revert back any changes you made to your system..

Have a cup of cocoa, try again. :)

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Fire20000 said:
Interesting, I just got a cat scan yesterday.

Your results have come back.

Bad news.

more serious:

If you've got the CBP2 then use the target practice mutator. I use it all the time, does wonders for your aim.

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Try warming up your hands & arms before you play; my office is usually fairly cold, and when my limbs are cold, I don't frag so well.

[edit] OMG 999 posts!

AntiMatter

[Ci]
Mar 17, 2004
1 to go :)

(btw thats the first time ive looked at your avatar and its eyes moved, scared the hell outta me :lol: )

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
lol, I was wondering if/when anyone would see it out of the corner of their eye and say "did that avatar just look at me?"