Looking for a game...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
I'm not looking for anything specific, but rather a freeware / shareware game that i could play online with a friend that owns a mac. So it needs to be compatable with win/mac. Something simple, like a tetris clone, or board game thingy.

Just wondering if any of you chaps know of any off hand?

Thx

sublime

Cynic
Aug 1, 2000
Texas
www.caffeine-addict.org
Try Tetrinet. I think it has a Mac client. It's a very fun multiplayer tetris game. There are special blocks in it and if you clear a line with a special block it's added to your arsenal. They can be used on yourself or other people playing. Up to 6 people can play at a time. The block are things like Switch (switch your field with someone elses), Nuke (clear all blocks on a field), Block Bomb (blows up block bomb that haven't been cleared in someone's field), Clear Line, Add Line, etc. It's a lot of fun.