PDA

View Full Version : Some posible bugs I found

Loqa
12th Dec 2004, 11:27 AM
First Nice Job Guys:tup:

Tech: after deploying a deployable I was unable to scroll to normal weapons only deployables.

Cant do anything except walking around as if the connection was lost but the sound of others playing and the alt shotgun fire in the back:) showed the game went on.

Sniper zoom scrolls the wrong way or the other way of u2xmp.

Raptor stopped working, I could get in and out but it wouldnt drive.

Dubious
12th Dec 2004, 12:17 PM
1. Tech weapon selection is known.
2. Connection lost thing - Need more detail as to when this happens.
3. Sniper Zoom: known "feature" - I think this is fixable.
4. Sounds like you ran out of energy and the vehicles stopped working.

Malvos
12th Dec 2004, 12:30 PM
Don't know if this was posted before but with the sniper rifle if you change weapons as the rifle is trying to reload your view stays zoomed. To fix you have to change back to rifle, unzoom and switch back but by that time you're usually dead.

AshTrai
12th Dec 2004, 01:42 PM
Cant do anything except walking around as if the connection was lost but the sound of others playing and the alt shotgun fire in the back:) showed the game went on.

If i am reading his problem correctly then i have experienced it as well. I found it was when the server crashed (for whatever reason)... it doesn't kick u off the server (connection lost error message usually occurs for other games?) when it has blatently stopped sending data to the client.

Loqa
13th Dec 2004, 07:29 AM
Dont know a lot about when it happened.
It was on garden and I tryed hacking a energy source which didnt work. A little later I heard someone hacking that same energy source and still later I heard a sneaky tech and got flamed to hell. Defenetly no server crash as far as I can tell.

4. Sounds like you ran out of energy and the vehicles stopped working.
Omg, why didnt I think of that. Could be. :D