C-nades...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Okay I'm a fan of trickjumping in any FPS. I haven't played U2 XMP in quite a while but... is it me or did the gunners old c-nades actually bounce instead of just sticking to the ground like they do in UTXMP. I just can't seem to get the boost they gave in U2's XMP either. Is it the converison or is it me... :lol:

.pot.OptimusPrime

Philosopher stoned
Nov 1, 2004
Finland
The conc nades no longer sling vehicles and players that badly. Bad thing is that their blinding potential seems to have diminished. I shot one on my feet and I hardly lost half of my vision. I don´t know yet what happens when another player does that. (My pirate UT2004 didn´t allow netplay. Gotta buy that asap... :( )
For moving part, gunner´s jetpack and running speed seem slightly better. Whee.

Dubious

Salamander Saver!
Sep 12, 2003
.pot.OptimusPrime: the blinding actually seems to work a bit better as a slight distance. As a tech I can testify that the blinding works very well :) There is maybe some tweaking to the distance effects that can be done.

Do a test and shoot one in front of you at a slightly longer distance and tell me if it still doesnt blind you enough :)

CoRporis

Dec 7, 2004
Yea they blind ya alright... I was yesting in I.A. and blinded myself 3 times b4 I figured out what I was doing heh....

Last edited: