PDA

View Full Version : f3 scoreboards

{NB}oni
11th Dec 2004, 02:42 AM
the scoreboards don't show up at the end of the game anymore. after each map i played today, it went directly to the next map without any scoreboard or anything.

PETsnake
11th Dec 2004, 09:23 AM
i miss them as well.

ewox
11th Dec 2004, 10:01 AM
I miss seeing everyones ping. You can see them on the splash screen when you connect to a server but I haven't figured out a way to get that splash screen back when its closed the first time. Is there a way?

[DF]phalanx
11th Dec 2004, 10:22 AM
and f3 scorebard alignment is a bit off make it centred

LivingPuppet
11th Dec 2004, 07:07 PM
the scoreboards don't show up at the end of the game anymore. after each map i played today, it went directly to the next map without any scoreboard or anything.

They should show up when the next map is loading like u2xmp. I mean who the hell has time to browse through stats ingame?

[Lithium]
11th Dec 2004, 07:11 PM
One of the coolest things of u2XMP was seeing the score board at the end of hte match and seeing your name light the whole thing up, and knowing all the people you pwnt had to stare at your ownage :P. One of the funnest things ever. It really made an impression on me when I first started playing XMP; an impression that won't make it to all the n00bs.