Need a Tutorial for UTXMP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RoadKillGrill

Got Lead?
Dec 11, 2004
rahkogen.net
I think that UTXMP rocks but its definatly more skill then just ONS
it needs a lil tutorial, like the ones that come with ut to understand how to play

i seen a lot of confused ppl wandering aimlessly myself included
no one sits down and reads a tutoial online it needs to be a lil video or demo

so far i thing this is a graet mod the only chand id make is to have an end of game scoreboard, it just instantly changes.

RoadKillGrill

Got Lead?
Dec 11, 2004
rahkogen.net
im more of a visual person i dont wana read everything i want to see an example of wat they mean
i think the complexity my scare off some newbies if they dont understand wats happening

Dubious

Salamander Saver!
Sep 12, 2003
The original plan included a tutorial level. In fact its all scripted and programming started on it, but there was simply no time to get it done. Perhaps later.

Hidea

Aug 4, 2003
Visit site
Mmmm... I don't see it to be illegal, I remeber once a guy from Epic (or someone else from the Unreal Series studios) said feel free to use any objects from their games as long you don't milk money from it... basically, for the community.