Weapon bugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plump

[12M]
Jul 18, 2004
set my weapon to be hidden but was still visible.

had issue where I was zoomed in with snipe then changed to pistol and was still in zoom mode.

not so much a bug I guess but there was no option to change the crosshairs. some of the crosshairs may look nice but are completely impractical for aiming. changing them in xmp was no end of hassle, was hoping it would be easy this time round.

caff

Dec 9, 2004
had issue where I was zoomed in with snipe then changed to pistol and was still in zoom mode.

yep yep. got this one too :(

usually only seems to be happening during a fire fight, and i cant seem to make it happen when im not in a fire fight. oh, and the "zoom" works with all the weapons, not just the pistol. changing back to sniper and zooming seems to fix it tho.

also, when you cancel the zoom on the sniper, it doesnt go back to your original fov (ive been playing with fov 100).

some of the crosshairs may look nice but are completely impractical for aiming

amen to that. can we change the x-hairs? how???

Status
Not open for further replies.