bugs bugs bugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragunov

Sep 5, 2003
Visit site
Was on xmp-alcazar

- Played a bit, died, did need to respawn, but when respawned, saw no energy bullets of my energy rifle, also didn't see the grenades,
- my sniper rifle, reloaded after every shot
- I did fall down from a decent high, didn't get hurt
- vehicles had spinning wheels, but didn't move
- couldn't hack spawn points
- when the time was counting down and I pressed my mouse to spawn, immediately after I died, I saw and hear the spawn area turn and then stopped

was on xmp-garden
- every time I did a spawn, I lost connection

I hope u fix the bugs :rolleyes:

Greetz

Dragunov

Dragunov

Sep 5, 2003
Visit site
No lag at all, could walk without stuttering, maybe connection time-out with server, so the netcode need to be better

I have one of the fastest connections :)

600+kB/sec

greetz

Dragunov

Dragunov

Sep 5, 2003
Visit site
I always has a look to a good ping, never uses high pings :eek:

so i thought with my connection too, I gonna have a good experience :lol:

They still have work to do

Was tester of u2xmp, and there never had problems with such things, just regular bugs

Greetz

Dragunov

NRK

Nercury
Apr 20, 2004
Lithuania
Dragunov said:
Was on xmp-alcazar

- I did fall down from a decent high, didn't get hurt
- couldn't hack spawn points
- when the time was counting down and I pressed my mouse to spawn, immediately after I died, I saw and hear the spawn area turn and then stopped

That sounds exactly how symptoms of crashed server. Such thing happens because server no longer exists and does not say to you "hey you are in wrong location", "hey you have just died" and so on. You better try to play on real server next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.