PDA

View Full Version : I'm mourning. :(

Parser
10th Dec 2004, 04:39 PM
As some of you might know, I'm a keen guitarist and I have a ton of respect for guitar players such as James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett, Angus Young, Marty Friedman and.. Dimebag Darrell.

Well, take a look at this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4081073.stm). On wednesday night, Dimebag (ex-Pantera guitarist and guitarist with Damageplan) was shot 6 times onstage by some psycho and consequently died aged 38.

I had (still have) a lot of respect for that guy. He single-handedly cut through the grunge and britpop **** that plagued the 90s with Pantera, and as a guitarist he was just amazing. Granted, he would have drunk himself to death eventually, but I wish I could get my hands on the animal that shot him. Fortunately, a cop shot and killed the ******* before he could do any more damage.

Daedalus
10th Dec 2004, 04:41 PM
yeah I heard this on the news the other day, it was in Columbus, really really a pity. I was also really really glad to hear that the ****er got shot and killed by the police :)

Ghost3021
11th Dec 2004, 12:18 AM
Saw this on another forum, man this really sucks! :mad:

Tentacle
23rd Jan 2005, 06:41 AM
Sigh. Poor guy. Well, atleast the stupid fool was shot. I play the guitar too, but not very well. Pitty :(

icemanex
26th Jan 2005, 08:55 PM
im sorry for your loss parser
R.I.P dimebag