PDA

View Full Version : If anyone does this they will be sorry!

Magwa
10th Dec 2004, 10:33 AM
Well after studying all the screenshots i can find it looks to me that player color will NOT be a problem,having said that is anyone tries to put UTcomp ,brightskins,or hitsounds on UTxmp,i will hunt them down and beat them with a brick,a club and any other heavy thing i can find ,oh and their pc's too. Seriously please do not mess this game up with all that BS because if UTxmp uses that crap i am uninstalling the whole ut2k4 and you guys can have it!

[GDC]Faust
10th Dec 2004, 10:43 AM
UTcomp lets us have colored nicks, so it is good...

Magwa
10th Dec 2004, 10:50 AM
Faust']UTcomp lets us have colored nicks, so it is good...

If you are willing to screw up the only hope of ever having UTXMP to have a colored name then you need to ,One grow up and get over coloring in a book,or two not play this game but instead get a colored etch a sketch and sit in the corner and play with that instead...:) like i said i will find you .

cyb
10th Dec 2004, 10:51 AM
on the other hand, are coloured nicks really neccessary? ;)

[GDC]Faust
10th Dec 2004, 10:54 AM
If you are willing to screw up the only hope of ever having UTXMP to have a colored name then you need to ,One grow up and get over coloring in a book,or two not play this game but instead get a colored etch a sketch and sit in the corner and play with that instead...:) like i said i will find you .

I feel so much hatred in your words, it makes me sad :( .

B4NE
10th Dec 2004, 10:57 AM
meh.... UTComp is good times............................http://www.optikal-illuzionz.com/forums/images/smilies/Mumble.gif

Magwa
10th Dec 2004, 10:58 AM
Faust']I feel so much hatred in your words, it makes me sad :( .

Not hate don't misunderstand just plain old warning to everyone we do not need colored names they have zero impact on gameplay....glad you get my drift though.....have a cookie you will feel right as rain.

Sir_Brizz
10th Dec 2004, 11:01 AM
I agree with Magwa. UTcomp=hate.

|SaP|Sammael
10th Dec 2004, 11:19 AM
we need coloured nicks, to define clans, utxmp needs style, we need our colour :)

Magwa
10th Dec 2004, 11:26 AM
we need coloured nicks, to define clans, utxmp needs style, we need our colour :)

Children need colored nicks grown men do not if you can not tell your clan mate by your tag get some better glasses or a better monitor UtXMP needs no cheap imitation style ,it is style.....if you want color go play mario brothers! or sonic the hedgehog..i have nothoing against colored nicks i do think they are cheesey BUT it is all the other baggage UTcomp brings with it that makes me go poastal...

[Lithium]
10th Dec 2004, 11:30 AM
I like colour! Our species didn't evolve the ability to discern over 16 million different colours so I can stare at a list of boring white outlines. Besides you know that just about every clan is going to use it anyway. Stop fighting it and give in.

B4NE
10th Dec 2004, 11:30 AM
if you don't like UTComp.... why not just stay out of servers running UTComp? I'm sure utcomp isn't going to suddenly take over and get thrown on every server out there. :rolleyes:

MrAzazel
10th Dec 2004, 11:33 AM
As with anything the community as a whole will decide what is acceptable and whats not.
As always though one member has to try to dictate how they think it should be done ;)

B4NE
10th Dec 2004, 11:35 AM
........silly dictators. *shakes head in disaproval*

Magwa
10th Dec 2004, 11:54 AM
........silly dictators. *shakes head in disaproval*

I am not dictating anything to anyone but if you are not smart enough to see what has happened to the UT clan scene in the last 2 years due to TTM and UTcomp then mabye you have not played very long .you can have all the colored names you want it has no effect on gameplay,it is a gimmick for children.But if you think this game needs Brightskins,and the Boink Boink Boink! of Hitsounds then you need to find another game to play,XMP is the best team based game i have ever played it is a serious gametype that demands teamwork ,all i am saying is the skins look great and so no need for brightskins,you know when you hit people with these weapons so, no need for hitsounds,so no need for Utcomp !

rtype
10th Dec 2004, 03:26 PM
Magwa, you are a madman and i like that, i have been playing ut2004 for a while now and totally agree with you! on the other hand i dont care if a regular server not running this mod uses utcomp, personally i like it ONLY for the fact that if i want i can have unlimited ammo for practicing but has nothing to do with xmp.I think that these guys took the time to make this game so lets all just play it that way! are you other guys just arguing for the sake of argument? :D
sheesh! anyways i hope to see you all online once i figure out why i get a "humangibtexture? version mismatch error everytime i join a server.Cant wait to start kickin butt on all the developers,beta testers! good job! im off to go get help with my error. adios!

fireball
10th Dec 2004, 03:28 PM
Magwa speaks the truth.

Jubei
10th Dec 2004, 04:16 PM
i want magwa's baby

Magwa
10th Dec 2004, 07:50 PM
you can not handle Magwas baby :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/Magwa/magwa3.jpg