PDA

View Full Version : JBGameObjectectiveSwitch.

-=DARCHANGEL=-
10th Dec 2004, 06:33 AM
JBGameObjectectiveSwitch no longer shows up in my list of actors even though I have loaded the JBToolbox in.

Anyone know why?

Mychaeel
10th Dec 2004, 08:22 AM
Not without more information. Any errors or warnings in the editor log when you load JBToolbox.u? Do the other actors from JBToolbox.u show up?

-=DARCHANGEL=-
10th Dec 2004, 09:08 AM
No errors whatsoever Mychaeel. It can be loaded into the actors, but generates no errors. I am looking for it under Navigation Point> JumpDest> JumpSpot> GameObjective..... and all I have is JBGameObjectTouchable????

It was ok right up until last night and no mods or updates have been applied.

Sorry to be a pain - maybe I'll try a JB2004b re-install.

Mychaeel
10th Dec 2004, 10:42 AM
Very weird. Does it appear when you uncheck "Placeable Actors Only" in the actor browser?

-=DARCHANGEL=-
10th Dec 2004, 12:20 PM
Very weird. Does it appear when you uncheck "Placeable Actors Only" in the actor browser?

No mate it doesn't. Do you reckon I should just try a re-install and see what happens?

I would have done this straight away, but I wanted to see if anything else cropped up in case it was either a bug or user error (more likely ;) ) and thought it best to mention it in case anyone else has had this happen.

A point I think I should make though, is when I played a few games, I had no loading screens and all the game the keybindings had gone too, but I don't know if that is relevant. A virus is not present.

I don't think I can lose anything by re-installing.

I checked the log again and still no references to an error.

All other JB tools, add-ons and actors are present.

-=D=-

-=DARCHANGEL=-
10th Dec 2004, 07:15 PM
I have now re-installed JB and it appears to have cured the problem - Bit concerned as to what might have happened tho.

Cheers for the help Mychaeel. Much appreciated.