They know our secret...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
hey, i found this in Fraghouse's comment box:

by Idiot @ 09 Dec 2004 04:02 pm
Hello! I post threats and my IP is [EDITED OUT BY ICEDUDE - That comment was deleted because of the IP, dummy]

be vewy carefull, thye know who we are! :eek: :eek2: :shake:

by the way, whens the single player thingy coming out? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
ahhh fine i cant keep from saying
me and wookie had a "misunderstanding" and started arguing with the comments box and it was edited then wookie made that absurd remark under the name "idiot"

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
i was also involved < :)
heheh
did you know that SoH_Ghost3021 and Ghost are the same person? on a good day, i write my full title, but when im lazy, i just right Ghost :lol:

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
From what I heard, there were some death threats (?) or something being passed by two people, and I saw the post "wookie i will get u" (learn to spell, for crying out loud..), so I decided to have a little fun with the IP. It's an AOL IP, by the way.

Ok, er, case closed. :)

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Just...wow

I actually can't believe that I have to lock a thread in the FH forums because it's causing problems. Unbelieveable, this is almost sickening. Get your acts together or don't post garbage, your pick.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Alright, nobody should take any of the above comments personally. Let's just forget about this whole ordeal (omg yahtzee moderating!).

I can't really decide whether to unlock this thread or just let it die. So start new threads with fun topics, discuss them at your leisure and so on, but I'll leave this one locked for now. :)

emotnyd.gif
emotnyd.gif
emotnyd.gif
emotnyd.gif
emotnyd.gif
emotnyd.gif
emotnyd.gif
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.