the funny screenshots thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Growler

Jul 26, 2004
I've got 2 funny's so far! (couldn't remember how to use the screenshot tag, sorry ^_^; )

The first one.... well, I haven't a clue how they got to be like... er, on TOP of each other, but I found them like that during a FHI fight!

In the second one, we had just won fight in FHI, at the same time I got killed and had ghost mode on - I just stayed there as a ghost when we won! :lol:

Attachments

• PILE-UP!.jpg
    PILE-UP!.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 53
  • won while ghost.jpg
    won while ghost.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 53

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I still haven't gotten a screenshot as funny as this:

[SCREENSHOT]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/bgibson/09-25-04_5.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

As for those Bulldogs, I used to do that in the UT2003 vehicle demo. I edited the "make car appear" trigger to allow more than one in from that trigger instance at a time, so when I kept triggering it without moving the Bulldogs, they'd stack right on top on one another. You can get four stacked up for a small time, but they'll soon fall over. :)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Cpt.Toilet.exe said:
Damn T2A how did you get that to happen :lol:
Honestly, I don't really know. I was up there sniping the red team and someone spotted me and returned fire. When the ragdoll took over that's how it ended up! I suspect the collision set on the tree isn't very accurate to save calculations; I think there's a flat collision hull up there instead of a point. That still doesn't explain why my limbs stayed like that, though. My guess for that is the ragdoll physics doesn't let the limbs move forward at the shoulder and thigh joints...