jiggling world

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

giliadora

Nov 21, 2004
err... i think i messed up my lvl. When I play map the world jiggles. static meshes and everything. anyone know how to troubleshoot this?

giliadora

Nov 21, 2004
yes its like the textures on everything move for a second then return back to its place

giliadora

Nov 21, 2004
No its just on this one. My teacher tries to mess with my lvl beveling stuff and after that this happened. Know any way i can save my lvl?

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Hmm, does it have little lines in the jiggling or does it jiggle when you are still, not moving your mouse/pressing keys? also screenshots will help.

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
he prolly has a hom due to non convex/whatever bsp surfaces from his beveled stuff, if your teacher caused that id raise my eyebrows to him :)

google for hom, last frame in memory repeats itself on a given spot causing a smearing flickering effect

giliadora

Nov 21, 2004
Hourences what you said sounds about right. i don't understand what hom is though. do u want to take a look at the lvl? i'll upload it if u'd like.