Race Night(s) anyone???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
Let's try to find a time and day(s) we can all get our race on together.
I'm on the east coast. I don't usualy get on the computer before 8-9:00pm EST
I can do it almost any night, so I'll let someone else post what times work best for them.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
$n][pErMan said:
After finals this week I'll be good to go any night up untill Jan ;)

once we've got enough data on the free-time poll we'll start up "the weekend burnout" where you'll play us regularly every weekend at a set time, that way there'll be a guarantee that there'll be people on the servers.

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
I'm going to see if anyones on right now....If not, I'm going to cop a few mp3's
ezlawrence.gif
msmiley1.gif

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
stevenhorton said:
Jack, I am usually on around 8:00 Central time, if I am on. You must be joining before or after me:)

I'm on 8PM GMT Til 9:30 PM GMT unless there's nobody on the servers.

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
w00t .. finals are over.... I'll be in my server at night if im around to play ... testing my OC's and beta drivers :p

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
I'll be in my server for a bit if someone wants to join me ... the info is in another thread I created if u need the info ;)