PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an old map

Lord Kafer
1st Dec 2004, 06:38 PM
I've been looking for an old UT map that mysteriously dissappeared from my hard drive. Can't for the life of me remember the name.

It was a DM with a circular plan - high arched ceiling outer hallway that had four - two level corridors to a central area. Shooting the central pillar on the upper level opened up a secret redeemer room. There were holes between the two levels. The outer ring was one level, but varied in height.

The theme was brownish with maybe a little red thrown in sorta like the crypt textures but it wasn't very dark.

BTW, is there a specific "looking for a map" area of these forums?

Lord Kafer
22nd Dec 2004, 09:32 PM
I have made a rough mock up of this level. It's about as complete as my memory of it. You can get it here (http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=8062).

The scale is a bit small I think, compared to the original. This is as good as I can can do with such fuzzy memories. The outside is really not like the original besides the circular plan. I also really don't remember the lower levels in the center.

AMmayhem
22nd Dec 2004, 09:40 PM
Was there a switch that would enclose a hallway and then have the floor drop to lava or something?

Lord Kafer
24th Dec 2004, 05:20 PM
I don't remember that. Would that be in the lower center part?

Lord Kafer
29th Dec 2004, 01:38 AM
Yes! I've got it thanks to BGM over at Unrealplayground. It does have the lava trap. Boy was I wrong about the layout.

It's DM-Halls_of_Redemption.