Sa80

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
its good to have now the standart army rifle from usa, germany , spain -even thought the g36 is a pain to aim , france, UK (Soon) , italia (isnt it the m4 or m16) . only lacks russia

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
By the way Vega, you´re right. And I like it. Hate all the nearly unused weapons, nobody khows about.

Last edited:

randomas

May 24, 2001
Visit site
Hmm Italy is still the old beretta lineup if I'm not mistaken ... From what I hear they're realy heavy ... if you run out of ammo you can beat the enemy into submission with them. I also heard the armed forces were undergoing renewal but I'm unsure about the actual choices, I think at some point they were even using or thingking about adopting the steyr aug.