Redirect the ctf4 maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ø° GoddaM

Nov 30, 2004
Hey Taztg,

Did you redirect the ctf4 maps. I tried checking out one of the maps and it was downloading real slow you may want to check that to make sure they are all in the redirect. The map in question was Tutorial.... something like that, anyway just thought I'd let you know man. :D ;)

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
We purposely didn't redirect the maps or the mod because of the huge download and the time it would take.
As it is; it took 2 of us some time to get it on the server to begin with... so my suggestion is; download and install the mod.

If we come up with any custom CTF4 maps, they will likely be available on our main page under files.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
ø° GoddaM said:
Hey Taztg,

Did you redirect the ctf4 maps. I tried checking out one of the maps and it was downloading real slow you may want to check that to make sure they are all in the redirect. The map in question was Tutorial.... something like that, anyway just thought I'd let you know man. :D ;)

Sorry, none of the files included in the CTF4 MOD is on redirect. Check your Map folder and make sure you have the map and try to reinstall the map. Maybe it was corrupted or something on your first install. Doesn't make sense that you would need to D/L a map that was included with the MOD. When new CTF4 maps are uploaded to the server they will be added to the redirect. BTW: I look forward to our SCRIM Thurs., and hope we can get some CTF4 in after the SCRIM. Sounds like a blast!!

ø° GoddaM

Nov 30, 2004
TAZTG said:
Sorry, none of the files included in the CTF4 MOD is on redirect. Check your Map folder and make sure you have the map and try to reinstall the map. Maybe it was corrupted or something on your first install. Doesn't make sense that you would need to D/L a map that was included with the MOD. When new CTF4 maps are uploaded to the server they will be added to the redirect. BTW: I look forward to our SCRIM Thurs., and hope we can get some CTF4 in after the SCRIM. Sounds like a blast!!

ø° GoddaM

Nov 30, 2004
Ok that's what I thought. Yeah, I see how that would be a problem especially when you have such a big file to upload. I wasn't aware though that I had to install the mod on my pc as well in order to play tho. I thought it would be like the 99 version where it wasn't necessary to do so. Aight thanks for info and I'll see you guys at the scrim. Beers are on me. :lol: