Mods, Skins, Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

medicated

Feb 8, 2000
Visit site
probably my favorite mapper is willhaven. he puts a lot of creativity and work into his maps. Besides, Willhaven, there are a slew of other fabulous mappers and mod guys out there, and you've come to the right place to find them. The links to MappeD and Nali City under Level Reviews are helpful if you want to have acess to a bunch of maps that have a rating system so you can find the creme de la creme . . .

As far as mods and skins go, I'll have to leave that to the other guys as I'm still tinkering around with those . . . happy hunting!

H

Hertston

Personal favorites, there is mucho other great stuff out there ;

Mods: Monster Madness (my fave, all the Unreal monsters for you and the bots to frag)), Infiltration (real life weapons), Unreal4ever (lots of cool new weapons, including a wonderful freezer gun).

Maps: DM-Pallazo, DM-Foolsbravado, CTF-HallofGiants, AS-Bridge.

Skins: The "Brass" Boss skin, PredatorFX

Model: Darth Maul

Voice Packs: Bill Hicks, Black Knight (Monty Python)

As I said these are PERSONAL favorites - no doubt others will want to list theirs !