changing teams

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zendon

Apr 15, 2000
Visit site
When playing multiplayer is the only way to change teams by going to Player Setup and changing color? Isn't there an easier way?

Thanks.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
that's the easiest way I know of...

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm hal-like dammit!

hal{PuF}

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
You can bind a key to open the player setup menu, but I think that is the best you can do.

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

ZoMbiE

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
Oh Oh Oh!
If everyone's nice you can just say "I want to change teams but don't feel like changing my color cause I like blue/red/green/gold so no one on the other team better frag me."
Of course this only has a margin a chance of working even if team damage is set to 100%.
No, there really isn't another way. My opnion it was made like that because it discurouges people who switch teams three and four times a game only to be on the winning team.

bullet2.gif

No thanks... I've already had my @ss handed to me today.

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
I've found the menu command to get to the players setup screen. This after looking on the GT Forums for about 45 minutes, since they have no way to search the forum archives, other than to scroll through all the posts (back to 3-12, 97 pages in the past).

The command is MENUCMD 2 1

I'll let you know guys know if this bind works.

bullet2.gif

-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
UPDATE:

The bind for the Player Setup menu works!

bullet2.gif

-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF