StOoPiT KwEsHUn ..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

medicated

Feb 8, 2000
Visit site
OK, here's the dumb one for the day, How do I install the RA mod from it's zip format. I've never been very good at doing this. Also, when I do get in installed, is RA something that I should be able to select from the Mod tab in game menu screen or should it be something that I should select from the mutator portion of the Start Practice Session? Thanks . . .

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
When you've unzipped, open the folder and you'll see a "U" symbol (UT) and a ReadMe Text file. Click on the U and follow directions. It is a UMod file and unpacks itself!

You will be able to select a RA menu from the mods dropdown menu on your UT desktop.

The only bummer I've seen so far is it is only compatible with UT version 413. I had to bite the bullet and upgrade my version.

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm hal-like dammit!

hal{PuF}

G

After unzipping how do you get the umod file to open, Everytime I click on it, it will not extract. It asks which program to open with and nothing works. Not even the UT exe file. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

medicated

Feb 8, 2000
Visit site
hey spirit, I was able to finally find a way to do it on my 'puter (really don't know why the regular umod didn't work though). anyways, I downloaded the non-umod and installed everything manually. In case you need to know which files go where, I noticed that artaxerxes replied to the thread "Installing non-umod Rocket Arena" which should answer that. hope it works out for you . . .

G

Thanks! You don't often get help this fast on a forum. Thanks again for the input!