The official "Covet Pledge Drive!"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
I have decided to Start the official "Covet Pledge Drive!"

Help raise money to provide poor unfortunate canadians with routers and good warm meals!!! Help end the suffering of a poor angry forum troll, cruelly cut off from his ventilation method and forced to get his fix at run down schools, libraries, friends houses and other vile recesses of the nether realm. You have the power! You can make a difference! Your generous gift will go to helping canadians in need!

Upon recieve enough router relief funds, all the generous souls who donated will be rewarded by the following gift Scale:

A donation of: Pledge Reward:
5$ A Brief Sig designed by me (1 per customer,
Not cumulative with other prizes)
10$ The Soldier lollipop kids recording + others
11-20 All of the above recordings + a rare recording of Soldier
unknowingly trying out for the cxp voicepack (Pure Gold)

21+: All this, Plus Various Fraudulent CXP interview
recordings

How can you wait with such exciting prizes!?!??! Act Now! To Donate: Send funds via paypal to: Mat.Huff@gmail.com

Ausman785

[DT|Ausman] clan guy w/ probs.
Apr 17, 2004
beer.jpg

It's always done it for me :)

head%20up%20ass.jpg

Chicks dig acrobatic guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.