I take off auto-switch and it keeps coming back

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Checking or unchecking weapon switching SHOULD do the trick, it did for me - perhaps something that might be of use is for you to arrange your weapon preferences by dragging them in the weapons submenu. I'm thinking that MIGHT be part of the solution in getting this to work for you because I've done that, and as I said it DOES work for me using 405b.

Silence|HV

Apr 15, 2000
Feeding Hills, MA, USA
Visit site
every time when i load a new stage i have to take it off and i hate it cuase im much quicker switchin to the weapon i want when i need it. all i know is i click the check mark off and then i close it and i reopen it and then the check mark is still htere any resilutions to this glitch i have all the patches installed so i dont think its one of them

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
Look in your user.ini file in your UT folder
for this section and change it to True:
[Engine.Pawn]
bNeverSwitchOnPickup=False
If you have extra keys available to bind, you can even make an option to toggle auto switch on and off, for example:
M=NeverSwitchOnPickup 1
N=NeverSwitchOnPickup 0