What will happen to this forum?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Should we keep this forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
When UTXMP comes out? Surely it can't live forever, or can it? Vote to say if you want it kept!

In the meantime I shall also support Covet on his voyage to aquire a router. Post here if you wish to donate.

Naib

Jan 31, 2004
Xaero said:
This forum is nothing but pointless spam anyway. I say delete it entirely.

Not true. There is a point to the spam in the IAS recruitment thread ;)

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
dutch_gecko said:
Don't forget that you can click on the numbers and see who is fighting the good cause. Please keep all flames in the private messaging system ;)
Don't tell Covet which I voted for. Can't afford it. :D

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
dutch_gecko said:
In the meantime I shall also support Covet on his voyage to aquire a router. Post here if you wish to donate.

I wholeheartedly support this worthwhile endevour! I think that anyone who isnt a goddamn commie would contribute to this worthy cause!!! Especially after all the free hours of entertainment I provide you salavating mutants!

GotBeer? said:
Don't tell Covet which I voted for. Can't afford it. :D

You know we can see the results right?

dutch_gecko said:
When UTXMP comes out? Surely it can't live forever, or can it? Vote to say if you want it kept!

It shall nevar die... I cant post in a "relevant forum"... Should this become such, Thank god for my ranting forum... I guarantee ill never talk about anything useful there.

Xaero said:
This forum is nothing but pointless spam anyway. I say delete it entirely.

I say we delete YOU entirely!

Eat_my_shorts said:
C0\/37 7o0[< o|\| 3b4y... f0r 4 |\/|0n7h'5 5upp1y 0f m4r5hm4!!o\/\/5 yu0 c4n 6uy 4 ru0t3r... ;)

wait, who's selling routers for marshmallows on ebay now?

or

\/\/@8t, \/\/h0z s3LL1n9 r0\/73rz 0|\| 3b4y n0\/\/?!??!?#$%##

Last edited:

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
p.s

20041124l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.