Unreal beaten in XX time?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
I think there was some news stuff, like on PU about Speedy Unrealing or whatever they called it, Rocket Jumping, all kinds of get the level done fast.
Unreal has 40 levels, 53 minutes is about a minute or so per level.
Unreal is too full of cool stuff to do it speedy tho.

Juguard

The King Is Dead, Punk Rock Lives!
Nov 30, 1999
Tustin CA, USA
Visit site
dinwitty said:
I think there was some news stuff, like on PU about Speedy Unrealing or whatever they called it, Rocket Jumping, all kinds of get the level done fast.
Unreal has 40 levels, 53 minutes is about a minute or so per level.
Unreal is too full of cool stuff to do it speedy tho.
yea, i love Unreal, dont want to go throught it fast, just want to see it done.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
Op:NaPali? lol, try 50 minutes!:) but it was only on hard....and i WAS using a custom inventory i wrote that made you invisible, superfast, regenerate, and fire a lot faster with more punch......whoa! is that you, DavidM?

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
SoH_Ghost3021 said:
lol i just joined the community about a week ago. whatev.

welcome

DavidM is a vet of the game, just havent been around too much
These forums used to be the PU forums and got moved when GameSpy switched forums around.
All postcounts and nicks at the time stuck.