Map Conversions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AcydBurn

Nov 18, 2004
I have had a heck of a time getting responses from mappers to gain permission to convert their maps to Jailbreak. I have been using conversions to get practice setting up the configurations for JB gameplay by converting maps from other gametypes. I have read here in the forums that other mappers come through on a pretty regular basis. So, I am using this post as an additional means to reach out to the creators of the following maps.

Here is the list.

Converted, no credit info changed, need permission to use conversion and add clan tags.

DOM-Atlantis, DOM-LiandriWarehouse

Adapted for better gameplay and functionality: JB-KnightHawk(NBS)

Currently working on conversion: DOM-WarehouseDistrict2k4

Would like to convert:
DM-TDB-Crane
DOM-Elhazad
DOM-Highdale
DOM-Renascent

I can be reached at clwicks@optonline.net. Would really appreciate some responses. As I said above, I don't change author information. The author has done the hard part. I stay as close to their theme as possible and only make enough changes to accomodate adequate JB gameplay. If you read this post, please respond. Thanks.

Last edited:

AcydBurn

Nov 18, 2004
Response

Thanks. Just need to try every way I can to reach them. I never put tags in map names. . . . PIA and I think you know what I mean. I am talking about a clan emblem in the map. Sorry, I did not make that very clear. I do have some class. LOL. I would like to say thank you in advance for the assistance I know I am going to get by picking your brains. I look forward to many productive communications.

-=DARCHANGEL=-

Burning in Hell and loving it!
AcydBurn said:
Thanks. Just need to try every way I can to reach them. I never put tags in map names. . . . PIA and I think you know what I mean. I am talking about a clan emblem in the map. Sorry, I did not make that very clear. I do have some class. LOL. I would like to say thank you in advance for the assistance I know I am going to get by picking your brains. I look forward to many productive communications.

It can be very frustrating waiting for a reply I know, but most mappers can be found in their respective forums AS, ONS, DM etc. I think if you contact the Server Admins of the server running the maps you are interested in they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Sort of shop around on the servers you may get lucky.