Brizz owes me a lapdance!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Get some beers :cheers: for this guy. :D He's an active UT2K4 player, a good fragger, he sets up TeamSpeak for FragBU, provides helpful and *cough*heavilyopinionated*cough* feedback for UT2K4, helps other players and is generally a pain in the butt. ;)

Happy Birthday Brizz!!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
haha thanks spiney :) and tw, you guys rock :) (I'm sure more will post later).

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
happy B-Day to brizz, happy b-day to brizz

happy birthday to brizz!

happy birthday to you! :-D

CountBloody

The Undead Spider Whore
Aug 13, 2004
Happy B-Day Brizz, don't get to drunk today or you may miss the rest of your B-Day ;) Now where did I leave the phone number for the place where chicks jump out off cakes? D'OH!!, Brizz you weren't suppost to here that :lol:

Happy B-Day Brizz

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Actually, if I remember correctly I don't think Brizz drinks... Therefore, please forward all alcoholic beverages to me. :D

CountBloody

The Undead Spider Whore
Aug 13, 2004
spineblaZe said:
Actually, if I remember correctly I don't think Brizz drinks... Therefore, please forward all alcoholic beverages to me. :D

Ok, then we'll dink for Brizz. Cheers :cheers:

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Happy birthday :cheers: :crazydance: :rockon: :D
bday2.gif

(Wonder how old Brizz is, anyway, it's not in the profile...)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
yah I left it out so STALKERS (like you) couldn't find me!

Just kidding, today is my 23rd birthday.