Nvidea tntultra vid card won't detect tv.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Markscanner

Nov 17, 2004
I have a Nvidea Riva TNTultra 32 meg graphics card. As I have a tuner card and a dvd player in this computer, I also have the output of this card going to a VCR via the "video in" RCA jack, from the "video out" RCA jack of the graphics card as the VCR doesn't support S video.
I used to run this set up with Win98 and it worked flawlessly, using the drivers that came supplied with the card. I was talked into installing XP (completely deleted the old system before installing XP) so I downloaded the video card drivers for XP from Nvidea as XP wouldn't even allow me to install the old drivers, even with using the compatibility tool.
Now it doesn't matter what I do, I can't get the video card to detect the tv (VCR). The detection program runs but won't find the VCR.
I am just about to the state of sacrificing a small stuffed animal to the computer gods to try to get it to work. Save Poor ELMO or he's had his last tickle.

ccgd

Nov 16, 2004
yeah...it should work? :S I thought XP was supposed to have flawless driver support :S that's why you should have either stayed with 98 or went to like 2000 or something lol but finding the earlier drivers would work better im shur