BT damn you to HELL, AAAAAARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lord_Hoz

Mar 13, 2000
Glasgow, Scotland
Visit site
I get a good connection to bt internet, but my ping in UT is about 350 - 400.
At least now though I can go online for decent lengths of time without worrying about the phone bill /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Damnit that BT flat rate internet deal hardly supports any credit cards, and guess what, it doesnt support my mums, so that BT deal is out. Are there any other flat rate deals out right now in the UK? Many thx in advance for any help

------------------

[Ci]LordKhaine|TC{PuF}
Weapon strategist for Capture

C

CreepingDeath

Hey, I get a good connection on BT free.
On weekends I can get a ping of 150 /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
Weekdays not so good, only 200 - 300, but still playable.

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
Altavista are doing one soon at www.altavista.co.uk
Also try www.callnet0800.co.uk
The cable company in your area are probably doing a good deal too. Telewest are in my area and are offering £10 for unmetered access each month.

Anyway, fu<k 'em all. As soon as cable is available in my area (June I think) I'll be switching to them. It's called Blue Yonder and will cost £50 a month. That includes everything like your line rental, call charges and so on. Can't wait.

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>